Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Gas prices, vacations, boardgames, and WoW

Looking forward to a couple of days down at my in-laws with my brother-in-law, Mike, and his family - Laura's sister, Kiley, and their two boys.

I have a number of old and new boardgames I need to try out with him. :)

And since we probably won't have the time (or the money for that matter) for any kind of significant vacation this year, my in-laws' house is a good bet for a quick (and close!) getaway.

Jessica is at a sleepover tonight - her friend, Sarah's birthday. Sarah's brother, Brice, is here with Rylan. Allaina is in bed and I'm blogging while Laura gets comfortable for the evening.

As I sit here and type, I'm resisting the urge to load up World of Warcraft and quest in the Searing Gorge with "FatherVader." ("ReverendVader" was too long to be accepted by the WoW name database. I had to go with my second choice.)

Maybe I'll go see if the boys want to play a boardgame...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home