Sunday, September 09, 2007

Birthday money... and being Dangerous

A yes, the quandry...

I have birthday money to spend. Should I just use it to help pay for the New Brunswick trip? Or should I buy a) Star Wars LEGO b) DVD(s) c) boardgame(s) d) something I need...

Decisions, decisions...

On an unrelated note, I ordered a copy of The Dangerous Book for Boys last week. Looks like it might be a fun thing to go through with Rylan. After reading Wild a Heart, I realized Rylan might like to learn how to be a little dangerous. At least we can figure out how to tie some cool knots, make the world's best paper airplane, and learn the best way to hunt and cook a rabbit...

He was pretty bummed out tonight. He was supposed to have a sleepover, but his friend bailed out at about 10 pm. (Not very dangerous when a 7-year old wants to go home to his mom during a sleepover...)

Oh, well... maybe tomorrow I can take him outside and we can attempt to throw a football at each other. (Special thanks to my little brother!) Or figure out 13 new uses for duct tape...

Hey, MacGyver was dangerous... wasn't he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home